Donald,

and thanks for your quick reply! I've now tried peak_nii, but am not sure which parameters to enter. What I'm trying to do is get the cluster sizes of conjunction clusters, ie the results from imcalc operation i1+2.*i2 which generates an image but not a table of the clusters. Right now peak_nii seems to read it all as a big cluster, since voxelsT shows only one big cluster, however with different x y z coordinates. Or maybe I've misunderstood something?