Your block effects will run for about 20s after the last block ends. Thus,
the block regressor runs into the next run. This is problematic and is not
addressed by using spm_fmri_concatenate. The only concatenation code that
truly builds the correct concatenation model is encoded in the gPPI
toolboxes function spm_estimate_ppi. If you are good at MATLAB coding, you
can extract the relevant sections and make stand alone concatenation code.

Alternatively, you could just model each block separately and then
correlate the block amplitudes with ERP data. With having multiple runs,
you could have differences in block signals unrelated to the ERP amplitude
and would need to account for that possibility in the correlation approach.
You could use the slope of the correlation approach at the group level.

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD