---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Parkkonen Lauri <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 1:35 PM
Subject: [FieldTrip] Position for an early-stage researcher (doctoral
student) at Elekta
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "
[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "
[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "
[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

We are recruiting an early-stage researcher for the EU-funded ChildBrain
project. In this project, we aim to develop and apply new brain research
methods to study normal and atypical cognitive development of children.
This specific position is for a methodologically-oriented person who wants
to work towards improving the applicability of MEG to pediatric
populations. Obtaining a PhD at the end of the project is a possibility but
not a requirement for successful completion. Hence, we also invite more
industrially-oriented applicants with an MEG and software-engineering
interest to apply.

The work will be carried out at Elekta Oy (Helsinki), one of the industrial
partners in ChildBrain. Secondments to academic project partners are an
integral part of the position. The work will be supervised by Dr. Lauri
Parkkonen and Dr. Robert Oostenveld. Further information about the project,
application procedure and eligibility criteria on www.childbrain.eu and
about this particular position under ESR Projects / ESR15.

Best regards,
Lauri Parkkonen