Dear SPMers,
I have 10 runs in one of my data,in  first 7 runs, I have three tasks
conditions  (say A, B and C) and  remaining three runs I have two tasks ( A
and B, same task as before). After first level analysis, I have extracted
beta parameters using marsbar form a a ROI. However, I noticed that beta
values for task A ( and B too)  from run 1:7 are smaller compared to beta
for same task A ( and B)  but from run  8 9 and 10th run. So does it
because of there are 3 conditions in first 7 runs to model  and 2
conditions in last 3 runs ?  If yes, is there anyway to normalize ... or
something to take care of these differences..

Any suggestions would be helpful :)
Thanks
Mark