Hello all,

I've encountered a problem that need help with. I have done an
event-related analysis on a subject in fsl which has given us good results.
now i am interested to do this in spm. i want to use the preprocessed 4D
nifty file (filtered_func_data.nii.gz) and do the first level analysis in
spm. the results are totally different, do you have any idea why? i have
attached the design.fsf file of fsl and the m file that was used in spm. i
have used exactly the same contrasts. the design matrix (design.mat in fsl
and SPM.Xx.x in spm) are way different.

Thanks