Thanks, I tried this now. I'm a bit disappointed I'm not seeing much
activation related to behaviour when I look at it this way. Could you
perhaps expand a bit on your other suggestion on our other email chain,
where you suggest looking at Trial 1 and Trial 10 (which indeed makes sense
in my case), computing the difference in performance of Trial 1 and Trial
10 for each subject. And then regress the differences of behavior onto the
differences in Trial response.

It's something I'd want to do but not quite sure how to tackle it.