Dear All,

Many thanks for the numerous responses on and off list!

To give you a bit more context about what we do here at Warwick, we currently use professional dialogue for D2 and D3 and at least one member of our team with SFHEA sits on each panel – this has been well received by colleagues, however, as you can imagine this is proving very slow and very resource intensive. It has been very helpful to see the range of approaches adopted by colleagues and I’ll be happy to share a brief summary of these in a few weeks.

Best wishes,

Letizia