Well there seems to be quite a few new job opportunities in and around Educational Development going across the sector so I thought I would add to them!

At Bedfordshire we are undergoing a little re-organisation and have vacancies for a Head of Teaching and Learning and for two Educational Developers. With the advent of the TEF and working in an institution committed to the student experience these provide opportunities to influence policy development and make a real difference to students across the institution.

Details can be found here:

Or via www.jobs.ac.uk

Jobs | Job Search | Job Vacancies on jobs.ac.uk
Start your UK & international job search for academic jobs, research jobs, science jobs and managerial jobs in leading universities and top...

Anyone who would like to discuss these roles in more detail is welcome to contact either Mark Gamble or myself.

Mark

Dr Mark Atlay, PFHEA, NTF

Director of Academic Development

University of Bedfordshire