SDF Conference - 'Scanning the Horizon; Preparing for the Future.

Dates : 12-13 November 2015

Venue: Marriott City Centre Bristol
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/brsdt-bristol-marriott-hotel-city-cent
re/

The theme of our SDF Conference in Bristol on Thursday 12th and 13th
November 2015 will be: 'Scanning the Horizon; Preparing for the Future.'

What will Higher Education UK look like in 2020? An exploration of the
trends and patterns emerging as we look forward to the next decade.

What will be the impact on our institutions of the internationalisation
agenda, MOOCs, technological innovations, drives for greater efficiency and
'Generation Z' employees? "

The full programme is available on http://sdf.ac.uk/conferences

The attached booking form details the full attendance options and rates
however we are pleased to offer an early bird inclusive residential rate of
£290* for bookings made before the 28 August  thereafter the price will
increase to £320

Please spread the word amongst your colleagues who may wish to attend

Wendy Mason

SDF Administrator

Staff Development Forum

Kingfisher House

90 Rockingham Street

Sheffield S1 4EB

T: 0114 270 0188 F: 0114 272 6354

E:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

---