David Shotton's questions are still on the DMP wordpress site here:
https://datamanagementplanning.wordpress.com/2012/03/07/twenty-questions-for-research-data-management/

From: Research Data Management discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Jones (HATII)
Sent: 13 August 2015 14:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Data Management Planning tools

Hi Linda,

DMPonline and DMPTool are the two main generic ones. The Canadians are setting up a service called DMP Builder too, which is based on the code from DMPonline, see: https://dmp.library.ualberta.ca

I've come across a couple of others, but these are typically for one uni or discipline and aren't always open to others e.g.

- IEDA Data Management Plan tool http://www.iedadata.org/compliance/plan
- Manchester University DMP tool - http://www.library.manchester.ac.uk/services-and-support/staff/research/services/research-data-management/data-management-planning-tool
- I saw a demo of a DMP tool by Bielefeld University at RDA but I don't think this is published openly. I can't find a link anyhow
- David Shotton also had a webform for his 20 questions for a DMP but this now gives a 404 error http://www.miidi.org/dmp

All best

Sarah