a very nice infographic that does a side by side comparison

what happens when you put Information Governance into the mix? There are no less than 20 options for cloud document storage and sharing, but we believe there are currently two companies leading the way when you need enterprise class governance built into the platform. The Box vs SharePoint question has become more and more frequent lately. Which one should you chose?

We can’t answer that until we ask you some more questions, but the team here at RecordLion put together this infographic to help you compare the information governance capabilities of Box and SharePoint Online in Office 365.

http://bit.ly/1LB4kNc
http://bit.ly/1LB4kNc+

--
Peterk