Hello everyone,

writing to ask if anyone local could send some tips on accommodation and play group/day care centres near the conference venue in Leeds.

Is anyone aware of any good airbnb's?
Does anyone want to rent a room out for the period of the PhD workshop + conference and dinner?
Does anyone want to split the cost of accommodation with me?

I've asked a member of staff at Leeds if there are play group/day care centre facilities at the conference venue and am waiting on a response but if the answer is no, those of us who have kids may want to pool some funds and get someone to look after our little ones.

Finally if anyone local knows of any registered and reliable nanny's please let me know.

--
thank you,
Eva Sarr