Dear All,

After lots of user feedback, we have released a new update for Quirkos,
a new, easy to use tool to help with coding and exploring qualitative
text. We have added much requested new features, including PDF import,
better reports, new ways to group thematic codes, and our first release
for Linux. Now you can work across Windows, Mac or Linux, with identical
features, interface, and file support across platforms.

There is much more information about the new release here:
http://www.quirkos.com/blog/post/quirkos-13-is-released

Or you can download the free trial (or upgrade) from this link:
http://www.quirkos.com/get.html

If you haven't given Quirkos a try, now is a good time, we also have a
free interactive workshop on the 18th of September, 9:30am London time.
The link to the video stream and more detail is here:
http://www.quirkos.com/workshops.html#online

Thanks for your time,

Dr Daniel Turner
--
Founder and Director,
Quirkos Software

/Quirkos Limited/
/Registered Office 27 Ocean Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 6JL Registered in
Scotland No. 458174 /