Thank you to Sheila for the Science Council plug.

Most of our project resources are available through the website:
http://www.sciencecouncil.org/content/diversity-equality-and-inclusion

It is likely that we will move these to a members' only section in the near future so grab them while you can!

Beth, I'd also be happy to chat to you about what we are doing and any ideas you have.

Kind regards
Nicola

Nicola Hannam
Director of Development
(Deputy Company Secretary)
The Science Council | Hodgkin Huxley House | 30 Farringdon Lane | London | EC1R 3AW
Tel: 020 3434 2021 | Email: [log in to unmask] | uk.linkedin.com/in/nicolahannam
Website: www.sciencecouncil.org | www.professionalregisters.org | www.futuremorph.org

Help us find the 100 leading UK practising scientists. Make your nomination today!
#100scientists

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com