Dear Colleagues

I work at BIMM Institute, Brighton, where we have an interesting opportunity on an HE Level 6 BA Y3 module that needs covering from October 2015.   It may be of interest to you - or someone you know who is looking for work in our region.

Personal & Business Development is a course for final year BA Hons students across the school (music performance, songwriting, music business, event management, music production) that encourages candidates to explore and enhance their skills in self development, business development, psychology of performance, team work, creativity, critical thinking, business psychology .. and other areas associated with the enhancement of emotional intelligence in the creative industries.

It's an unusual and creative module that requires a mixed skills set from the tutor - ideally they will have a background that cuts across the areas of performance, business, academic research and self development, and be able to incorporate that into a structured learning experience for the class.

The teaching involves a commitment of two days per week, plus Module Leadership and assessment fees. It is a great opportunity for anyone in the UK (South Coast / London) looking for some teaching work next year and beyond. It's the kind of gig that, if you make it your own, can lead to a secure sessional post and further opportunities. Anyone who is interested, or who knows anyone who might be suitable, please respond off list to my work email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks.
Jon S