Of interest to list members?

-

David Kernohan

Jisc

From: Open Education Special Interest Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Armellini Ale
Sent: 07 August 2015 10:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MOOCs and pedagogic innovation

Dear Colleagues,

My colleague Brenda Padilla and I are conducting a small study on how people describe MOOCs. We are interested in the 'pedagogic innovation' element of MOOCs, if any, and what that innovation means to you. Could you help us answering a brief survey (5 min)?

Please share the survey with your colleagues (academic and support staff, teachers, designers, researchers, students, etc).

Many thanks!

Director

University of Northampton

Tel: 01604 89 2897