Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Re snapshot I would save the email thread you have contributed to. You could then copy it into a word document. So I would save a thread about Hepatitis B as: Hepatitis B- discussion thread.doc.

I keep threads of anything I am interested in which I file within sub folders within a main folder entitled Jisc. Hence the reason I could find the email thread about taping consultations which included a statement from Diana. It has worked for me for my current requirements – I will have to see how it works for revalidation requirements when they commence.

Anne

On 17/08/2015 10:14, "Therona Goldsmith" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I would be interested in how reflective practice works when it comes to using Jicsmail. What do you actually take a snapshot of?
Therona

From: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of occ health
Sent: 14 August 2015 13:26
To: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Re snapshot

Hello All

I am wondering if you could please advise.

I have been told that I may be able to take a “snapshot” of any reflective practise that I do with Jiscmail towards my revalidation.

If this is correct can anyone guide me how to do this?

Many Thanks

Sarah

This e-mail message and any attached file is the property of the sender and is sent in confidence to the addressee only.

Internet communications are not secure and RPS is not responsible for their abuse by third parties, any alteration or corruption in transmission or for any loss or damage caused by a virus or by any other means.

RPS Business Healthcare Limited, company number: 03073599 (England). Registered office: 20 Western Avenue Milton Park Abingdon Oxfordshire OX14 4SH.

RPS Group Plc web link: http://www.rpsgroup.com <http://www.rpsgroup.com/>