I would save the email thread you have contributed to. You could then copy
it into a word document. So I would save a thread about Hepatitis B as:
Hepatitis B- discussion thread.doc.

I keep threads of anything I am interested in which I file within sub
folders within a main folder entitled Jisc. Hence the reason I could find
the email thread about taping consultations which included a statement from
Diana. It has worked for me for my current requirements ­ I will have to see
how it works for revalidation requirements when they commence.

Anne

On 17/08/2015 10:14, "Therona Goldsmith" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I would be interested in how reflective practice works when it comes to using
> Jicsmail. What do you actually take a snapshot of?
> Therona

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: