It depends on the risk assessment and what standards the employer wants to
apply. Risk assessment could show some drivers have exposure to lots of
motorway driving at times that are higher risk for motorway sickness and
poor driver response. Others may not. They may want to apply an annual self
declaration form based on Group 2 standards for those higher risk drivers
backed up by an education and training regime about what the employee needs
to be aware of and self assessing for day to day etc.....but first you have
to assess the risk.

Regards

Carr
On 14 Aug 2015 16:37, "Irene Douse" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Our HR have copies of licences that is it. No requirement under DVLA
> either.
>
> Irene

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: