In addition to their  NI number could it be feasible for them to bring in their driving licence and as signed photo-ID or is that too difficult?

Anne

On 11/08/2015 12:10, "Paula Highton" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Ahhh I see.

Well I would be looking for other evidence such as national insurance numbers, clock number, dates of birth, recorded address etc…

Paula

From: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jacqueline Prothero
Sent: 11 August 2015 12:05
To: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH]

Thanks. However the problem I am having is that while the former employee has signed the form of authority to release their notes I have no signature contained within the notes to compare with. I have only the assurance from the solicitor that they have done their checks to establish the individuals identity.

Jacquie

This Email is confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the author and do not disclose or use the contents in any way.