Hmmm

As a former GP I always avoided signing fitness for arms especially when the Police started adopting the disreputable payment-avoiding practice of assuming if they heard nothing back then consent was implied.

All firearms issues should be in a metaphorically locked cupboard guarded by a barge pole IMO

Mark

Sent from my iPad