Hi
Just a note having heard directly from the HSE they recommend a FOM approved HAV training course I would strongly advise anyone undertaking new HAV training or updates (3 yearly recommended) to consider this when choosing their provider.  (I would assume you’re safe with an HSE run course ☺.)
I hope this helps.
Janet

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karenshea
Sent: 13 August 2015 00:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] HAVS COURSE FOR OHN/A

Grant HSL actually run a one day refresher it's about £350 I did it this March it was good. The full course about £800
Best wishes
Karen

Sent from my iPad

On 5 Aug 2015, at 10:21, Grant Ciccone <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
How much are these courses?  I need an update as it has been many many years since I did the course.

Thanks

GC

Grant Ciccone RN GradCert (OH) COSH-S FRSPH FRSM
Expert Adviser on Health & Work
London/South East Asia

T: +44(0) 7876514337 - London