How much are these courses?  I need an update as it has been many many
years since I did the course.

Thanks

GC

*Grant Ciccone RN GradCert (OH) COSH-S **FRSPH **FRSM *
*Expert Adviser on Health & Work*
*London/South East Asia*

*E:* *[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>

*T: +44(0) 7876514337 - London*