For those exposed Debbie after preventive measures and training to detect
early signs of skin and respiratory problems, consider baseline and
periodic questionaire and spiro.

Lucian

--

*Lucian Deighton*

*Occupational Health Adviser*

*Workplace Health First Ltd*

*T:  01482 505003*

*M: 07878 672130*

*E:  **[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

*W: *[log in to unmask]

*F:https://www.facebook.com/www.workplacehealthfirst
<https://www.facebook.com/www.workplacehealthfirst>*
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed. Any views or
represent those of Workplace Health First Ltd. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based
upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: