Hi all

I’m trying to find some reference/documentation for an artwork I remember from the late 1960’s and which influenced me.  My memory is that it was by a German conceptualist and was actually sold by a Berlin gallery (and got lots of popular press as a consequence).

It’s name was something like “One Cubic Metre of Air” and that’s exactly what it was - unframed, unboxed, unwrapped (not Christo!).

Does anyone remember this and point me to some documentation, the artist (and the gallery’s) name?

Thanks
Paul

====
Paul Brown
http://www.paul-brown.com == http://www.brown-and-son.com
UK Mobile +44 (0)794 104 8228
Skype paul-g-brown
====
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====