Reminder: 2 Days to go - Deadline 7th August!

Hi All,

Thanks very much to everyone that has ordered their publicity materials so far for the Welsh Museums Festival (see attached for current spreadsheet).

In order to ensure you receive the relevant amount of promotional materials for your museum/s and to avoid minimal waste; this year we are asking all museums to order (last year we automatically sent them to you). PLEASE NOTE – IF YOU DO NOT ORDER NOW NO PUBLICITY MATERIALS WILL BE SENT TO YOUR MUSEUM.

The ordering process needs to happen now so that we can provide you with the materials by early/mid September.

Please see attached for items included in the ‘promotional pack’ together with quantities for small, medium and large packs. Please note – the designs are not finalised and images on posters are subject to change.

Please order the size pack you require by 7 August.  If you require more than the large pack please let us know and we can see if we can accommodate this (depending on demand).

Please remember to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ the Welsh Museums social media accounts!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amgueddfeyddcymruwelshmuseums?ref=hl

Twitter: @welshmuseums

Thanks

Nicky

Nicola Williams

Audience Development Team | Tîm Datblygu Cynulleidfa

All Wales - Libraries, Archives & Museums | Llyfrgelloedd, Archifau ac Amgueddfeydd - Cymru Gyfan

c/o Wrexham County Borough Council | d/o Cyngor Bwrdeistref Sirol Wrecsam

Plas Pentwyn, Castle Road, Coedpoeth, Wrexham, LL11 3NA | Plas Pentwyn, Heol Y Castell, Coedpoeth, Wrecsam, LL11 3NA

( 01978 722988

( 07800 688883

Email I E-bost: [log in to unmask]

@archiveswales I @archifaucymru

#explorearchives   #archwilioarchifau

@welshmuseums

#welshmuseumsfest  #gwylamgueddfeydd

@welshlibraries I @llyfrgellcymru

#LoveLibraries  #CaruLlyfrgelloedd

Take a look - you can pay, report, request, have your say and find information online at www.wrexham.gov.uk. Save paper - think before you print!

This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. For full conditions in relation to content and use of this e-mail message and any attachments, please refer to http://www.wrexham.gov.uk/top_navigation/disclaimers.htm.

Ewch i weld - mi fedrwch chi dalu, anfon, ceisio, dweud eich dweud, a dod o hyd i wybodaeth ar-lein yn www.wrecsam.gov.uk. Arbedwch bapur meddyliwch cyn argraffu!

Mae'r neges e-bost hon ac unrhyw atodiadau wedi eu bwriadu ar gyfer yr unigolyn neur sefydliad yi cyfeirir atynt yn unig. Am yr amodau llawn ynglyn a chynnwys a defnyddior neges e-bost hon ac unrhyw atodiadau, cyfeiriwch i http://www.wrecsam.gov.uk/top_navigation/disclaimersw.htm   ­­