I'm new to the moonshot community and still trying to wrap my head around the project, however, I was wondering... we have the need to provide a federated ldap service for authn, authz, and provisioning to a collaborative application that requires a single ldap source where one does not exist for this community. Is moonshot (potentially) capable of providing ldap as a service? or am I way off base with my thinking here? sorry if this is ludicrous.

Thanks
-Rob

--
Robert W. Gorrell
Systems Architect, Identity and Access Management