Dear colleague,

On behalf of the International Conference on Extreme Light (ICEL2015) Organizing Committee, I am pleased to invite you to join the event and present your work at this Conference, to be held in Bucharest, Romania from Nov. 23rd to Nov. 27th, 2015.

ICEL2015 will be a unique opportunity to gather together the community of ELI users at large in a single scientific event, the first of a regular series of conferences. The scientific program at ICEL2015 will feature over 70 invited (list of confirmed invited speakers available on the conference web site) and contributed oral presentations in plenary and parallel sessions, as well as poster sessions. The Conference will offer opportunities to discuss with colleagues from academia, research laboratories, and industry worldwide.

NEW! For registration, abstracts submission, accommodation booking, travel details and additional information about the event, please visit the Conference website at:

http://www.eli-laser.eu/ICEL2015/

Please note that among the Abstracts submitted until October 12, 2015 some will be selected for contributed oral presentations and that a visit of ELI-NP facility will be organized for the interested participants on Monday November 23, 2015 in the afternoon.

We look forward to seeing you numerous joining us in Bucharest in November!

Please apologize cross-posting.

Kind regards,

Catalin MIRON
Scientific and Technical Liaison Officer
ELI-DC International Association AISBL
The “Extreme Light Infrastructure” ELI

Email:      [log in to unmask]
Phone:    +40 (0)2 14 04 62 80