Please see tender below.
Please reply to RCM and not the list or me!
Regards
Jane Sandall

From: Mandie George [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 August 2015 16:41
To: Sandall, Jane <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Invitation to Tender -

Dear Jane

As I am not a subscriber to your midwifery research jiscmail list, I wonder if I could trouble you to send Louise's email below together with the attachment on her behalf?  Would that be ok?

Best wishes

Mandie

Mandie George
PA to Louise Silverton CBE,  Director for Midwifery & Dr Suzanne Tyler, Director for Services to Members
The Royal College of Midwives
T: 0207 312 3449
Web: www.rcm.org.uk<http://www.rcm.org.uk/>