Dear MEG community,

on behalf also of the co-organizer Nathan Weisz, it is a pleasure for
me to invite you to take part in the workshop "Disentangling the brain
web: a perspective from magnetoencephalography". The workshop will be
help September 16-18 at the Institute for Advanced Biomedical
Technologies (ITAB) in Chieti, Italy.
This workshop stems from the successful workshop held at Cimec in
Rovereto in 2013, that brought together leading MEG researchers from
Europe under the umbrella of functional brain connectivity.
The workshop is free of charge, and posters are welcome.

Confirmed speaker list includes:
Guido Nolte
Lauri Parkkonen
Tvetan Popov
Klaus Linkenkaer-Hansen
Sarang Dalal
Adam Baker
Philipp Ruhnau
Thomas Marshall

The workshop sessions will start on Wednesday 16th at 3 PM and end on
Thursday the 17th at 7 PM.

On Friday 18th morning a connectivity oriented Fieldtrip course will
be given by Robert Oostenveld. The Fieldtrip course is also free of
charge but it can accommodate only up to 15 participants with prior
MatlabŪ knowledge.

To register for the workshop please send me an email
([log in to unmask]) no later than 25th August, and include the
title of your contribution if you wish to submit a poster.
If you also wish to be included in the long list for the Fieldtrip
course, please explicitly state this in the email and add few lines
about your background and your motivation to participate in the
course. For the FieldTrip course, we will select the 15 participants
based on their background and research interests.

Best regards,
Laura Marzetti

_______________________________________

Laura Marzetti, PhD
Researcher at
ITAB -Institute of Advanced Biomedical Technologies
"G. d'Annunzio" University
and
Dept. of Neuroscience, Imaging and Clinical Sciences
University "G. d'Annunzio" - Chieti-Pescara
Via Luigi Polacchi 11 - 66013 Chieti -  Italy

tel.: +39 0871 3556942
fax: +39 0871 3556930