Hej!
Just a reminder since the deadline is approaching...

From: Justin Schneiderman
Subject: Post-doc position in MEG for children with brain cancer...

Dear colleagues and friends,
I'm pleased to announce an open position in our growing MEG group:

Postdoctoral researcher in MEG for children with brain cancer
at MedTech West (www.medtechwest.se) and the University of Gothenburg Institute of Neuroscience
and Physiology (http://neurophys.gu.se/english) in collaboration with the Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Queen Silvia Children's Hospital, and Sweden's MEG lab at Karolinska Institutet, NatMEG (www.natmeg.se).