One solution to problems of Cate's sort is to create an account on Flickr.com and to post the photograph there.  Once it's up, share the link with the list (or with whomever).

Here's a view (at least eight years old) from the gothic nave of the église Ste.-Radegonde in Poitiers into its romanesque choir, including a bit of the entrance to the crypt:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5467470&size=lg

Four "arounders" (panoramas) of the interior:

http://mappinggothic.org/building/1331/nodes

Some views of Radegund's tomb in the crypt:

http://enflanant.hautetfort.com/media/02/00/1851167911.JPG

http://tinyurl.com/pnflzwb

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Sainte-Radegonde1.jpg

Some period-pertinent images of St. Radegund:

a) as depicted in scenes from an illuminated, late eleventh- or early twelfth-century copy of her Vita by St. Venantius Fortunatus (Poitiers, Bibliothèque municipale, ms. 250):

1) ten scenes (on seven pages):
http://tinyurl.com/nwltzf7

2) two more scenes:
http://www.corpse.org/archives/issue_5/broken_news/kupfer2.html
http://www.corpse.org/archives/issue_5/broken_news/kupfer3.html

b) as portrayed in a twelfth-century roof boss from the collégiale Saint-Mexme in Chinon, on display in the museum of the relatively nearby chapelle Sainte-Radégonde in the same city:
http://a407.idata.over-blog.com/500x375/4/06/24/81/Chinon/DSCF5114.JPG
http://p8.storage.canalblog.com/80/29/460923/79733128_o.jpg

c) as depicted in an illuminated initial "I" in an earlier twelfth-century _Vitae sanctorum_ from Cîteaux (betw. 1101-1133; Dijon, Bibliothèque Municipale, ms. 641, fol. 11r):
http://www.enluminures.culture.fr/Wave/savimage/enlumine/irht6/IRHT_094797-p.jpg

d) as depicted in an illuminated initial "R" in a mid-thirteenth-century gradual for the Use of the abbey of Fontevrault (ca. 1250-1260; Limoges, Bibliothèque municipale, ms. 2, fol. 169v):
http://www.enluminures.culture.fr/Wave/savimage/enlumine/irht1/IRHT_043522-p.jpg

e) as portrayed on the great seal of the priory of St Radegund in Cambridge, in use from the mid-thirteenth- through the late fifteenth-centuries:
http://www.jesus.cam.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/1-7women.png
A larger view may be found at Arthur Gray, _The Priory of Saint Radegund, Cambridge_ (Cambridge: Cambridge Antiquarian Society, 1898), opposite p. 1:
http://tinyurl.com/q7czlq3

f) as depicted (at right; at left, St. Gregory the Great) in an earlier fourteenth-century window (ca. 1340) in the entrance hall -- an enclosed porch -- in the Basilika Mariä Himmelfahrt at Gurk:
http://www.burgenseite.com/glas/gurk_glas_1.jpg

g) as depicted (with a praying donor) in an initial "A" at the beginning of a fifteenth-century copy of a _Vie de sainte Radegonde_ (Rouen, Bibliothèque municipale, ms. 1436, fol. 1r):
http://www.enluminures.culture.fr/Wave/savimage/enlumine/irht6/IRHT_101422-p.jpg

h) as depicted in the early fifteenth-century Hours of René of Anjou (ca. 1405-1410; London, BL, Egerton MS 1070, fol. 98v):
http://www.bl.uk/manuscripts/Viewer.aspx?ref=egerton_ms_1070_f098v

i) as depicted in an early sixteenth-century book of hours for the Use of Rome (ca. 1510; Tours, Bibliothèque municipale, ms. 2104, fol. 179r):
http://www.enluminures.culture.fr/Wave/savimage/enlumine/irht2/IRHT_051243-p.jpg

Best,
John Dillon