From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">James Gregory
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 9:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: [LOCAL-HISTORY] Napoleon in Plymouth 1815: day conference 5 September 2015

Dear List members,

Plymouth University and Peninsula Arts at Plymouth are organising a public conference on Napoleon in Plymouth in 1815, which will take place 5 September 2015: tickets can be obtained online via the estore facility through Peninsula Arts Box Office.

Dr James Gregory,
Lecturer in Modern British History
Plymouth University