Roger Hellyer and I are making some investigations into early 1:20,000 mapping of Great Britain. Does anyone out there have the index to Artillery Training Maps, produced during World War I, series GSGS 3077? (A Google search produces results more remarkable for diversity than enlightenenment - including girl scouts in Florida...)

(The usual apology for cross-posting.)

Richard Oliver

Posted by: "Oliver, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
The ordnancemaps group is independent of  The Charles Close Society  http://www.charlesclosesociety.org.uk and The Ordnance Surveys of Great Britain http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk, Northern Ireland http://www.osni.gov.uk/  and  Ireland http://www.osi.ie/ . Members may wish to check out past emails to the group in the ordnancemaps archive at http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ordnancemaps

.