*Apologies for cross posting*

Good Morning,

Buckinghamshire New University library has an almost complete print run of Timber Trades Journal which, as we no longer have a wood information collection,  we would like to offer (as a whole) free to any institution that can provide transport and collect from High Wycombe in the next 4 – 6 weeks.

It is made up of bound volumes from 1873 – 1972, loose in boxes from 1973 – 2007.

If you are interested or have any queries relating to this please get in touch with me,

Kind regards,

Anne

Anne Bayley

Journals Librarian

Buckinghamshire New University

Queen Alexandra Road

High Wycombe

Buckinghamshire HP11 2JZ

Telephone: 01494 522 141 (extension 4523)

Twitter: @BucksLib

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BucksNewUniversityLibraries

http://bucks.ac.uk

Clarity Openness Respect Delivery on commitments

Student Services are supporting

http://www.roalddahl.com/charity

Roald Dahls Marvellous Childrens Charity