Can any library that has installed lockers for student use give me any guidance on how you operate these? Do users agree to abide by certain rules of use, for instance not to lock un-issued books away; or that they can only have the locker for a fixed period? Do they pay a deposit for the key? Are the lockers checked each evening and by whom? I'm sure there are lots of other considerations.   If anyone was able to give advice, or share any policy they may have, this would be of great help.  Thanks.