MMIT Conference 2015 - “With power comes great responsibility - how librarians can harness the power of social media for the benefit of users”
We are delighted to that bookings are still open at our Eventbrite page http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mmit-2015-conference-with-power-comes-great-responsibility-how-librarians-can-harness-the-power-of-tickets-16534570345 - bookings close 4th September, don't miss out! MMIT Group members benefit from discounted places.

The event will take place in Sheffield from 14th-15th September.

Our keynote speakers are Marie Kinsey, professor of Journalism Education at the University of Sheffield; PhD researcher and public library advocate, Lauren Smith of walkyouhome and Brian Kelly, Innovation Advocate at Cetis, a national centre based at Bolton University. Phil Bradley is our after dinner speaker.

Workshop presenters and other speakers include Antony Groves of University of Sussex on using Vines in the library, Andy Tattersall of the University of Sheffield on altmetrics and Sierra Williams of LSE on blogging.
We’d like to thank our platinum sponsors: Taylor & Francis, RefMe and Bailey Solutions.

Visit our Eventbrite page to see the full programme and to book http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mmit-2015-conference-with-power-comes-great-responsibility-how-librarians-can-harness-the-power-of-tickets-16534570345

We look forward to seeing you there!