Library Assistant vacancy – Leeds College of Building

There are still a few days left to apply for this full-time post based in central Leeds. We’re looking for a creative and forward-thinking person to join our team. The successful candidate will help run “Build up” our literacy development scheme and there will be lots of other opportunities for developing skills and experience. The post is predominantly based at our new Hunslet Lane Campus.

Follow the link below to apply. The deadline is the 1st of September.

https://www.networxrecruitment.com/Jobs/Advert/236297

Please feel free to contact me for an informal chat about the post.

Many thanks,

Anne-Mary

Anne-Mary Inglehearn

Librarian and Learning Resource Manager

Leeds College of Building

North Street

Leeds

LS2 7QT

Tel: 0113 222 6000 x6644

Email: [log in to unmask]

LCB Enrolment Days

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on behalf
of Leeds College of Building.