Further to Gill's email, I have just done the survey and it takes around 5 minutes to complete so well worth doing if you could.

Thanks,

Ben

(Chair, ALGAO HER Committee)

Ben Wallace
(Historic Environment Record Manager)
BA (EU) Hons, MA, MCIfA

Warwickshire Historic Environment Record
Archaeological Information and Advice (AIA)
Regeneration and Special Projects,
Economic Growth,
Communities

Warwickshire County Council

Phone: 01926 412734

Postal Address: Archaeological Information and Advice, Communities, Warwickshire County Council, PO Box 43, Shire Hall, Warwick CV34 4SX

Physical Address: Archaeological Information and Advice, Communities, Warwickshire County Council, Barrack Street, Warwick CV34 4TH