From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">MacLean, Sarah
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2015 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: A reference query

Dear Sarah,

Looking at Pastscape it looks like it might be The Archaeology of Anglo-Saxon England edited by David M Wilson.

See http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=364074&resourceID=2 for the Pastscape record. I also found a BIAB reference for the book, http://www.biab.ac.uk/issues/12190

Hope that helps.

All the best

Sarah

Sarah MacLean

Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor

Historic England