Hi,

On the subject of encryption, interesting piece in this weeks New Scientist "After Ashley Madison: How to regain control of your online data" - The leader on the same subject is also worth reading.

The article talks about the use of blockchain technology (the technology behind Bitcoin) to secure online privacy and an interesting MIT project Enigma http://enigma.media.mit.edu/ billed to "GUARANTEED PRIVACY Secure data & protect privacy without compromising functionality"

New Scientist stuff is behind a paywall - The Enigma stuff is not.

Ewan

Ewan Davis - Director - Woodcote Consulting

Voice +44(0)207 148 7170 Mobile +44(0) 7774 272724 USA +1 347 688-8950 Skype ewan.davis (by prior arrangement only)
Read my blog at www.woodcote-consulting.com/blog
Follow me on Twitter
View my profile on LinkedIN
Director HANDI www.handihealth.org