From: Richard Ellam [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 August 2015 15:40
To: Sarah Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Giant Jigsaws

Dear Sarah Fellows

You say you need to obtain three quotes for these puzzles, but presumably your financial standing orders will also allow for the circumstance that a particular product is unique to a single supplier, or that it is not reasonably possible to find more than one source for something out of the ordinary, like these puzzles. "Not reasonably possible" will be open to interpretation, and will presumably depend on the value of the product being sought: if your first supplier comes back with a price of fifty quid, its not reasonable to spend three days on the internet trying to find comparators: if you are aiming to spend several thousand pounds, then it may be considered reasonable for you to spend a week or more researching the alternatives.

Hope this helps

Richard

Richard Ellam
L M Interactive