Dear All,

Job opportunity. Join the BPMA Access and Learning team. See below for more details.

Exhibitions Officer (Maternity Cover)
The Exhibitions Officer (maternity cover) role will play an important part in activities leading up to the opening of The Postal Museum and Mail Rail, and presents an exciting opportunity for someone to develop a career in exhibitions within the museum and heritage sector.
Salary: £25k - £26k per annum depending upon experience
Based: Central London
Contract: Maternity leave cover, fixed-term contract until end of 2016
Closing date: 14 September 2015 at 9 a.m.
To find out more and apply: http://www.postalheritage.org.uk/about/work/jobs/

Kind regards,

Sally Sculthorpe
Learning Officer
British Postal Museum & Archive

Tel: 020 7354 7284
Fax: 020 7239 2576

The British Postal Museum & Archive | Freeling House | Phoenix Place | London | WC1X 0DL
D: +44 (0)20 7354 7278

[cid:image001.gif@01D0E0B3.635188C0]<http://bit.ly/1hXowfW>[cid:image002.gif@01D0E0B3.635188C0]<http://bit.ly/N4ypXB>[cid:image003.gif@01D0E0B3.635188C0]<http://on.fb.me/1fokVba>

...delivering The Postal Museum<http://www.postalmuseum.org/>

Do you have a favourite postcard? A special letter you've kept for years?
Share your story by emailing [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]> and help us achieve our ambition of filling our brand new museum with the voices of real people.

For all current and upcoming exhibitions please visit our website.<http://postalheritage.org.uk/exhibitions>
The BPMA is the public identity of the Postal Heritage Trust. Registered as a charity in England and Wales. Registered Charity Number 1102360. Company Number 4896056