Hello everyone

From a  rather gloomy London...where has the sunshine gone!?  I hope it is better where you are!

Anyway a quick head scratcher for you all as I have been pondering this for a while now and wanting to see what others were up to.

I am in the process of pulling together some evaluation tools for analysing a new programme of learning I am pulling together for schools.

Throughout my career to date I have always used the ILFA evaluation frameworks and I just wondered what people were doing now?  Are you doing the same or has anything else emerged as a good model you would recommend?  I always find the data I collect from the GLOs in terms of knowledge, skills etc (I can't remember them all of the top of my head!) really useful but would welcome a way to refresh my approach.

Also, I recall hearing at a conference a while back that ILFA was going to be re-launched at some point, everything I can find online still has MLA on it...does anyone know about that or was I dreaming?

At this stage I am predominantly looking at evaluating learning outcomes for schools and formal learning groups but if any of you have any experience of community learning evaluation that you think would be useful please do feel free to share them.

Finally, any tips on the format of evaluation methods would be great too.

I will collate for the list and/or interested parties depending on the volume of responses I get!

Maybe this wasn't such a quick request after all!

Thanks so much in advance and wishing you a Happy Thursday...

Best wishes

Eleanor

Eleanor Payne - Education Officer
London School of Economics and Political Science - Library
10 Portugal Street
London
WC2A 2HD
020 7107 5472