Dear Gemmers,

I am looking for a willing organisation to partner with my team in carrying out a Peer Review of our schools programme. We are undertaking a review of what we offer in light of several factors; relocation of the learning team, refurbishment of one museum site, budget pressures and the changes in the national curriculum.

We have the opportunity to stand back, look at what we offer and review what our learning experience is for schools.

As part of this process I would welcome an outside opinion and would love to partner with another service and create a reciprocal partnership. The peer review would be structured and how feedback was to be given would be agreed by both partners.

Please do get in touch if you wanted to discuss the opportunity in more detail.

--
Rebecca Williams

Senior Learning and Community Engagement Officer
Heritage and Culture
Localities & Community Safety
Warwickshire County Council

St John's House,
St Johns,
Warwick,
CV34 4NF
Tel: 01926 412034
Fax: 01926 412069

Visit our website heritage.warwickshire.gov.uk, follow us on Twitter @oisinthedeer & @ruairithefawn and like our Facebook page Warwickshire Museum.

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us, including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation. + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +