Dear All

Please see the post below - apologies for the short deadline I received the email whilst I was on holiday.

Best wishes

Claire

Claire Adler

Heritage Consultant: Learning, Community, Development

268 Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7AU

01223 411555

07970671965

 <http://www.claireadler.co.uk/> www.claireadler.co.uk