Hi!

I would agree about being aware about the subjects being taught in the National Curriculum and any other curriculum. Also, consider out-of-hours teaching schools as they might like information and outreach services provided. Also, keep in touch with other museums and their offers to secondary schools.

Regards,

Regards,

Mary (Marette) Hickford

07811 337958

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Marette Hickford
LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/in/miss hickford