Good afternoon from a very wet Liverpool!

I have recently come across the Leverhulme Trust artist-in-residence grant scheme and have decided to apply this time. I have just had a wonderful meeting with an artist I would like to work with and we have talked through some initial ideas. From doing some research, I see that there are many museums and galleries that have hosted Leverhulme artists-in-residence and wondered if any of you would be willing to share your application forms with me and / or any information regarding your projects. As I said we have some ideas but it would really help to know more about the level of information required in the application.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Kind Regards,

Kirsty

Kirsty Hall

Education Officer, Victoria Gallery & Museum

University of Liverpool

Liverpool, L69 3DR

www.vgm.liv.ac.uk      Tel: 0151 794 2348