Dear all,

A bit of a tricky question for a Friday I’m afraid!

As part of our First World War exhibition (which opens in September);  I have devised a session on the First World War that will be delivered at the museum, aimed at KS3/4 students. I was wondering, aside from creating a newsletter to market this, if anyone had any good tips/best practice or experience they were willing to share as to how to get secondary schools to visit their museum?

I will collate responses, so do let me know if you are interested too!

All the best,

Joanne Marychurch

Learning Officer

Hertford Museum