Heritage Interpretation Training Center

The HITC currently has several course openings due to participants completion of courses.  All courses are work at your own pace and award CEU (Continuing Education Unit) credits.  All courses are e-live with a professional interpretive coach/instructor working with you throughout the courses.  Some of our open courses include:

Introduction to Heritage Interpretation Course. 14 Units - 2 CEU credits. $150.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/introduction_to_heritage_interpretation_course.html
Interpretive Planning & Design of Marketing Brochures Course. 15 Units, 2.5 CEU credits. $250.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_planning__design_of__marketing_broch.html

Planning/Designing Interpretive Panels e-LIVE Course - 10 Units awarding 1.5 CEU Credits $125.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_panels_course.html
Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html

For our full course catalog: http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

If you have any questions about our profession interpretive development training please feel free to ask.  All courses are available for live presentation for agencies and organizations for large groups.

Prof. John Veverka
http://www.heritageinterp.com/heritage_interpretation_training_center.html